fantastic data-driven insights on talent and organisation, with the ability to support further development and teamwork success.”
Chief People Officer
Adopting a digital-first team effectiveness approach, Jyre created a shared language of strengths, diversity and leadership and established a baseline of measurement to underpin culture, performance and talent management at Photobox.
Photobox is Europe’s leading digital consumer service for personalised products and gifts and parent of the Photobox, Hofmann and posterXXL brands.
Owned by Exponent Private Equity, the Group’s products enable customers across 22 countries to share memories, celebrate great moments and inject personal expression into their everyday lives.
The Group has 1,000 employees across Europe.
Drivers of change
- Increasingly crowded and competitive marketplace
- Competitors appearing to innovate faster
- Customer retention levels under pressure
- Cultural shift to collaborative team-working, needed to drive innovation
Jyre Transformational Edge accelerated future leaders’ development, working on real organisational issues.
Scaling impact via the Jyre platform
Jyre Cascade empowered the leadership team to own the rollout of the digital platform across the organisation
Jyre Connect made collaboration between teams instant and instinctive
Leadership team coaching ensured collective impact is greater than individual talents
Leadership intelligence through data
- thematic consultation to inform Talent planning;
- creating a heat-mapping interface allowing intuitive exploration of data-sets;
- predictive modelling of key performance indicators
Embedded cultural change to support Photobox’s long-term strategy. Communication improved significantly across the company through the implementation and regular use of Jyre developmental models, framework and data.
Major outcomes included:
- senior leaders better understood and played to their distinctive strengths, while mitigating for shared blind-spots;
- increased ‘ownership of the whole’
- development of a strong performance and learning culture for future senior leader hires to join
- data-informed recruitment decisions